Friday, June 18, 2021

You'd like to be in the race.

Also: This happened.
Rainy and cool. I am a little sleepy this morning. Take a nap -- or a run?

Part of the reason I am tired is because I am running every day. Another because family keeps me up later than necessary. Also, I have not been eating before I run. That last is a thing I should take care of.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:48
Pace: 9:37
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: overcast w/light rain
Mood: squirrely
Weight: 179 lbs. (-1.0)

Intake
Breakfast: Frosted Mini-wheats (serving size!) w/strawberries & banana, coffee (2x)
Lunch: N/A
Treat: Hot chocolate (with shaved chocolate & whipped cream!!!)
Snack: cheese straws
Dinner: vegan cheesesteak, fried cauliflower
Also, fizzy water (2x)
Alcohol: rum & Coke (2x)

We need to talk about Lemonade Mouth.

2011 Playlist
Breakthrough - Lemonade Mouth
Sail - AWOLNATION
Na Na Nothing - Mike Doughty
Ok - Beastie Boys
Blue Tip - The Cars
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine
Make Some Noise - Beastie Boys
Rolling In the Deep - Adele

Finish strong, Adele.

No comments: