Saturday, April 14, 2018

Running folks in ditches.

Lord! What a run. Just wanted to get two miles in --we have a long run tomorrow -- and I dressed for the weather, but I did have shorts on.

Heading out was great, then I had to walk for a few minutes to take a show-related call. But halfway through the rest of the run, the wind picked up and the temperature started dropping fast!

Anyway, I'm fine, I feel great regardless.

What am I going to do when I can no longer run?

No, seriously. What am I going to do?

1974 Playlist
Skin Tight - Ohio Players
September Gurls - Big Star
Riding the Scree/Carpet Crawlers - Genesis
Dancing Machine - The Jackson 5

Run/Walk: 2.35 miles
Route: Horizon Loop
Temperature: 40°→36°
Climate: cold & rain
Mood: driven

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs. Achievement Unlocked

No comments: