Sunday, April 01, 2018

I'll heal your wounds. I'll set you free.

Happy Easter, all. This evening we will have dinner with my mom and watch Jesus Christ Superstar Live, which I hope will be inspiring.

Also, I will strive to read one play each day of the month of April.

1990 Playlist
World In My Eyes - Depeche Mode
Policy of Truth (Beat Box Mix) - Depeche Mode
Suck - Pigface
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
Where Are You Baby - Betty Boo
I Am Stretched On Your Grave - Sinéad O'Connor
Never Enough - The Cure

Violator is a really good album.

Distance: 4 miles
Pace: 8:41
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 36°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: good

It hurts. These past two days, it's felt like it did months ago, like an old man, hobbling along. I mean, I am making speed, but it's not fluid, every stride, I have to pull my left leg forward. It's not comfortable. Will warmer weather change this, or is this something which will come and go, and then never go?

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 168.5 lbs. (+1.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: