Monday, April 09, 2018

A backless dress and some beat up sneaks.

Pizza In A  Bowl™
Four runs in four days? Is that a good idea? After all, I didn't even have the opportunity to stretch yesterday. Still cold. That may change soon. May. Meantime, I think I am desperate to move. The last few weeks have left me feeling uneasy.

2014 Playlist
BoJack's Theme  - Patrick Carney
Cheap Sunglasses - RAC ft. Matthew Koma
Birth In Reverse - St. Vincent
Nothing But Trouble - Phantogram
Light Will Keep Your Heart Beating In The Future - Mike Doughty
After the Disco - Broken Bells
Can't Break Me Down - Billy Idol
Shut Up And Dance - WALK THE MOON

I think I hated 2014. I can't remember why.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Pace: 8:25
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 29•
Climate: cold, cloudy
Pavement: dry
Mood: perked up real good!

What happens if I don't eat before a morning run? Does it matter? Is this about weighing in? Maybe it is.

Stretches: yes!

By mile two I was flying! What happened? I felt good, really good! The music was so inspiring -- maybe I don't hate 2014 after all!

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 167.5 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Jesus. I will never be 165 pounds again.

No comments: