Friday, April 06, 2018

My legs too weak to stand.

Why yes, I do like Huey Lewis and the News!
Apparently it will be in the fifties in about ten days. It always says it will be in the fifties in about ten days.

Seriously. The doldrums. Running in the cold. I cannot deal anymore. I drag my feet out the door. I am not happy about this.

1983 Playlist
I Want a New Drug - Huey Lewis & the News
Is There Something I Should Know? - Duran Duran
The Flirting Kind - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Modern Love - David Bowie
Automatic - The Pointer Sisters
Fake Friends - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Wrapped Around Your Finger - The Police
The Fanatic - Felony

And yet, we persevere. Not so cold, that was nice, actually. Lots of guys around the pond, must be first day of fishing. I didn't know there was an opening day for fishing, but it must be today. There were a dozen folks around that pond.

Many downed trees in my path, too. Nothing enormous, not like last year.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 37°
Climate: cool & partly cloudy
Pavement: wet
Mood: not bad

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 167 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: