Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Half Marathon Training Week Eight

Just kidding.
Chris and I made up for Sunday with an evening run down to the lake. It was cool and rainy, but much more pleasant than last week's endeavor. And we made ten miles!

I am cold now, and wet, and need to take a shower.

Distance: 10 miles
Duration: 1:38:04
Pace: 9:32
Route: MLK to Dead Man's Curve & Back
Temperature: 52°
Climate: rain
Pavement: wet
Mood: good

Running so far, so long in the wet is murderous on your feet. Hate to be graphic, but there's something Brundlefly going on with my toenails. My big toes never really recovered from the Twin Cities, the left one in particular looks all kinds of gnarly. I wish they'd just fall off so we can start again.

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 163.5 lbs. (-3.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Yeah?

No comments: