Sunday, June 11, 2023

We think that you are John or Dave.

What are we going to do to remain ... motivated? When I have more time, will I know what to do with it? When will I resume writing, and how? About what? I have some ideas, something to futz with.

But. Avoiding the compulsive feeding. And the exercise. Moderating the drinking. Even the drinking -- I tell myself that I'm not drinking during the week, but I am. At the movies on Monday. At the game on Thursday. 

How are you doing, David? How are you doing today?

Distance: 4.1 miles 
Duration: 40:21
Pace: 9:50
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 76°
Climate: sunny & hot
Mood: good

My left knee hurts all the time. Except when I'm running. Discuss.
 
High School Playlist (1982-1985)
I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall & Oates
Ball of Confusion (US Version) - Love & Rockets
Whip It - The Treacherous Three ft. Philippe Wynne
New Day - The Cure
A NIght Like This - The Cure
Rock the Casbah (Ranking Roger Version) - The Clash
Oh! Pretty Woman - Van Halen
Fake Friends - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Conditioning (153 BPM) - Howard Jones
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps. (2x)
Water: yes (not enough)

Saturday, we indulged in a true summer fashion, sneaking beer at Parade the Circle, scarfing kettle corn (God, I love kettle corn), and picking up food where it was presented; brats at a booth, or tacos at a grad party.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream
Lunch: fresh cherry, blueberry, strawberry w/granola & yogurt
Afternoon Delight: Coke over ice
Dinner: sesame chicken & Szechuan broccoli over rice
Snack: fizzy water, flavored almonds, dried cranberries
Alcohol: no

Camp begins this week. Let's stay focused. Think I can run at dawn every morning?

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 175 lbs. (+2.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: