Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Time to sit back and unwind.


The anxiety I feel leading in camp. The expectations. The emotions. The concentration. It can be wearying. But it’s exciting when it works.

Distance: 1 miles
Duration: 8:57
Route: Haselton Loop 
Temperature: 67°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: nice
 
Boy got up early today, not sleeping well. So I proposed a one-miler. Perfect for the day-before-end-of-camp run. Tonight the wife and I are seeing Rufus Wainwright, and after that something every freaking night until the weekend is over. I'm excited. I'm apprehensive.
 
Stretches: 
Abdominals: tbd 
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee with cream, fresh, strawberry, blackberries, raspberry, blueberry, banana with granola and yogurt.
Lunch: pepperoni pizza (1 slice), celery
HappyHour: cherry coke zero
Dinner: hot dog, Boss Dog IPA (2x)

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 172.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

No comments: