Thursday, June 15, 2023

Replace us with the things that do the job better.

DM me for the phone number.
I’ve become a slow walker. I think it has something to do with my son graduating from high school. I have walked all ways with a certain urgency, like I’m late, or I desire to be early.

Now that I am no longer in a rush to get home, to take someone to practice, or to attend some school related event, I am working into my amble.

I’m not annoyingly slow, I still get there. But I feel a lot more relaxed.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:06
Route: one time around the block 
Temperature: 55°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: good
 
Brisk run, feeling good. I think? Yesterday was disturbing in a number of ways. They are things that happened to me, at close range, not things I did. So I can be circumspect, but it's hard when something goes off in your face like that.

Too vague? Can't not be. Why can't everyone be as well adjusted and competent as I am?
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: tbd
Upper body: 10 reps. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh cherry, blueberry, strawberry, banana with granola and yogurt
Lunch: pasta w/black eyed peas & kale
Porch Hour: ice coffee w/ milk & sugar, flavored almonds & dried cranberries 
Dinner: ramen w/chicken & fried egg

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 173 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Huarache Lights - Hot Chip

No comments: