Thursday, June 08, 2023

Life is so brief. And time is a thief.

Air quality is hazardous due to Canadian wildfires. Those with health conditions should spend little time outdoors.

But what about me?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 27:38
Pace: 8:54
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: all right

Sometimes it’s all too overwhelming, the beauty and the horror. And sometimes someone reminds me what it’s all for, why I do what I do, and the way that I do it.

Sometimes I feel a fool, and others like a good and decent soul.
 
Middle School Playlist (1979-1981)
Young Turks - Rod Stewart
Golden Brown - The Stranglers
Keep It Dark - Genesis
She's Lost Control - Joy Division
Spirits In the Material World - The Police
Over You - Roxy Music
Sausalito Summernight - Diesel
I'm Not the One - The Cars
 
Daddy is running fast again. The flatness in my stomach acts as bellows, as it should. This is not easy with a pillow down there.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: tbd
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, granola with yogurt
Lunch: Paprikash, Starbursts (2x)
Dinner: chicken tenders, fries & Fat Heads Bumble Brew (1x), Dortmunder (1/2x) 

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 174 lbs. (-2.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: