Saturday, June 17, 2023

Everywhere I turn, I lose.

Big weekend. The Z is in town. Grad party for the boy. All kinds of stuff going on.

Distance: 5 miles
Duration: 46:50
Pace: 9:22
Route: Forest Hill Loop +
Temperature: 63°
Climate: sunny & nice
Mood: good

Pathetic Geek Stories Playlist
Don't Stand So Close To Me - The Police
My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
Hot Child In The City - Nick Gilder
Good Girls Don't - The Knack
Dream Police - Cheap Trick
Does Your Mother Know - ABBA
Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor! Doctor!) - Robert Palmer
I Was Made For Lovin' You - KISS
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
Miss You - The Rolling Stones
Ah! Leah! - Donnie Iris
Love Is Like Oxygen - Sweet
Dreaming - Blondie

Gen X, why are you the way you are?

This. This is why. 
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, broccoli noodle bake
Treat: cookie, tiny cream puff, lemonade
Lunch: apple cake w/cream
Dinner: pastrami sandwich, Mac & cheese, rice Kris oh treat, fizzy water, chocolate cake, Coke, s’mores (2x) 
Alcohol: Beer (3x)

Attending a party at someone else's place that you can't leave is very challenging. It was a party, so I wanted to try everything, and still be careful. Also, I drank a non-alcoholic beverage after every alcoholic one.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 171 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: