Monday, June 05, 2023

Better run — there's a God and He's coming for me.

Let's take it easy for a day. I have aches in both knees and I have also inflamed my varicose vein (do your own research) but, you know? I am still running.

Besides, what new music have we been listening to?

Spring 2023 Playlist
youth+ (165 BPM) - Jean Dawson
No Reason - The Chemical Brothers
Death Wish - Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit
One That Got Away - MUNA
Leaving the Light (172 BPM) - Genesis Owusu
Lipstick Lover (170 BPM) - Janelle Monáe

Massive BPM on the new tracks. Man, that Genesis Owusu. I love him.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:13
Pace: 9:06
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: all right

Cool weather is important, too, I guess. Nice cool run, after a few steps it's not even cool to me anymore. I don't prefer it, though.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: tbd
Upper body: 10 reps. (3x)
Water: oops

Drink the water, man. Never forget the water, I don't care how short the run is.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh apple, banana, strawberry, blue berry, raspberry, blackberry w/granola & yogurt
Coffee Break: latte w/oatmilk, cinnamon cake doughnut (worth it)
Lunch: leftover Paprikash
Snack: apple, flavored almonds (28)
Dinner: TBA

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 175 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: