Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Keep coming up with funky ass shit like every single day.

Yesterday I made a camper cry.

Also: Never let yesterday use up today.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:44
Pace: 9:35
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 56°
Climate: sunny & damp
Mood: good

Wednesday! We are halfway through a four-day week of camp. No rain, warmer temps, took a proper 5K run. 

When I have somewhere to be, when I feel pressed, the run can go poorly. Short breath, maybe hurt my legs. I felt myself going to that place when I first started out and made myself aware of it. I brought myself back to the moment, and enjoyed every step as it was happening. No future, just the eternal present.

Guerrilla Years Playlist (1991-1994)
13 Steps Lead Down - Elvis Costello
Big Time Sensuality (Fluke Remix) - Björk
Gin N Juice - Snoop Dog ft. Daz Dillinger
Uh, Zoom, Zip - Soul Coughing
Model - Balanescu Quartet
Constant Craving - k. d. lang
Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - C+C Music Factory
Gett Off - Prince & the New Power Generation ft. Eric Leeds
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh strawberry, blueberry, banana with granola & yogurt 
Lunch: sunbutter & jelly sandwich, carrot sticks
Treat: Grimace Shake (yes)
Happy Hour: old fashioned
Dinner: kielbasa buns (2x), chicken wing, dumplings (2x)

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 173.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Got a new scale. Can't read it.

No comments: