Friday, June 16, 2023

Got to move your feet.

Goodness. My goodness. What a week. Everything went the way it was supposed to. Some thing better than they were supposed to. And yet, I possess a low-grade anxiety which does not suit with my summer vibe. Maybe because it is not summer, literal summer, not yet.

Maybe soon. Maybe very soon. I don't know. What I do know is that I wanted a more comfortable body, and with the exception of aches in the knees, I have created one. I can even reach way over my head without difficulty or pain.

I still always feel like there is crap in my eye. I do not like that. Alas. Here on out, it's about maintenance and mindfulness. 

Distance: 4.1 miles
Duration: 38:33
Pace: 9:23
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 63°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps.
Water: no

Breakfast: coffee w/cream
Lunch: smoothie bowl w/fresh mango, strawberry, blueberry & chocolate peanut granola, Nutella drizzle
Dinner: grilled chicken sandwich, corn on the cob, salad, watermelon, Collision Bend IPA
Dessert: strawberry rhubarb crumble, apple cake, ice cream & whipped cream

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 172 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Wham! Playlist
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Club Tropicana
I'm Your Man
The Edge of Heaven
Everything She Wants
Bad Boys
Wham! Rap '86
Young Guns (Go For It!)
Battlestations

No comments: