Thursday, May 06, 2021

Burn the river down.

Sinus headaches suck.

Been teaching (virutally) at a middle school this week, Romeo & Juliet. Good times, they have some fun, and so do I. Waiting for the rain to stop so the guys can finish the patio (they did!) and so I can get out into the sunshine.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:44
Pace: 9:55
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 55°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: all right
Weight: 190 lbs. (+2.5)

Did I mention that on our last run, we got too close to the goslings? A goose attacked my son. Flew up and jumped on his back. Freaked me out worse than it did him.

1986 Playlist
Montego Bay  - Amazula
Kiss - Prince & the Revolution
Word Up - Cameo
Wild Wild Life - Talking Heads
Crush On You - The Jets
Lessons In Love - Level 42
Left of Center - Suzanne Vega ft. Joe Jackson
Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
Cuyahoga - R.E.M.

No comments: