Friday, May 14, 2021

Everybody's running, but half of them ain't looking.

My extremities are falling asleep again. Am I pre-diabetic? Did this happen at the exact same time last year? These things come and go. I am glad I am seeing the doctor next week

This is when all the runners come out and I'm like, where have you been?

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 30:00
Pace: 9:13
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
Weight: 187 lbs. (-0.5)

Morning runs, right after the kids head off to school. Those are the best. I was planning to get out some time yesterday afternoon, but events conspired against me. No matter, this day is glorious. You can see from my pace, I am picking things up. The Boulevard route has several inclines, and  yet I was never winded. My lungs are getting shape.

1995 Playlist
Gangsta's Paradise - Cooli ft. L.V.
Down by the Water - PJ Harvey
Girl U Want (Tank Girl Version) - Devo
Shook Ones, Pt. II - Mobb Deep
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
White Lines (Don't Do It) - Duran Duran ft. Grandmaster Melle Mel & Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five
Connection - Elastica
1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

Yes. That was a good year for music.

No comments: