Saturday, May 08, 2021

MORE COWBELL

I have got to stop eating breakfast.

Distance: 3.6 miles
Duration: 33:56
Pace: 9:25
Route: Foprest Hill Loop
Temperature: 45°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: good

Asked the boy to choose between two years - 2016 and 1976. He chose the latter. Not only an education for him, but also I was glad not to hear him diss eevery track from five years ago.

1976 Playlist
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Golden Years - David Bowie
Somebody to Love - Queen
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
Knowing Me, Knowing You - ABBA
Hot Line - The Sylvers
The Rubberband Man - The Spinners
Cherry Bomb - Runaways
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

He likes to sprint as we turn onto our street, and I lag behind. Today I was able to keep up for maybe one hundred yards. I'll get there.

No comments: