Wednesday, May 19, 2021

I can't say baby where I'll be in a year.

This is an actual photograph of Brian May
holding a badger.
Mellow morning run. How long will it last, this daily running routine? Who knows. As long as the weather holds out. As long as my knees hold out.

I haven't changed that much since I began this blog, fifteen years ago. Or I have chnaged a lot. I find it harder to lose weight, my stride is not as long. That's what I was doing today, intentionally keeping my stride short.

But being outside, in the air, after a winter more or less cooped up in quarantine. No reason to leave my house, not for work, not for play, not for school, not to visit mother.

Just running through the park feels so very good. Where else will we go this season?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:36
Pace: 10:11
Route: Forest Hill Run
Temperature: 68­°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: good
Weight: 186.5 lbs. (-0-)

The triangle part in "Sweet Emotion" totally slaps.

1975 Playlist
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Fire - Ohio Players
Tush - ZZ Top
Sister Golden Hair - America
Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain and Tenille
Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To ...) - Queen
S.O.S. - ABBA
Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac

No comments: