Sunday, March 04, 2012

I put on my shoes and I'm ready.


New shoes! New shoes! $40 Asics at Marshall's. Thank you. Yesterday the girl and I trained for her half-mile run during CLV Marathon weekend. Quarter mile out, quarter mile back. We keep this up we'll soon be able to make it around the block.

Damn. Really should have quit marching band and tried out for cross country. My life would be totally different.

Week 7 Total: 30 miles
Training to Date: 165 miles

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop

Stiff drink + post-midnight bedtime = headache. Still, can't watch Mad Men without gin.

Temperature: 34º
Climate: patchy wet snow
Weight: 170.5 lbs.
Breakfast: toasted bagel w/cream cheese
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

Allow me to explain the weight bump. Yesterday morning, I ran fifteen miles. Yesterday afternoon, I ate an entire pizza. And what did you do yesterday? Now, let us talk about chafing.

2009 Playlist
Something Good 09 - Utah Saints
The Fear - Lily Allen
Sea of Heartbreak - Rosanne Cash ft/ Bruce Springsteen
Ready for the Weekend - Calvin Harris
Quicksand - La Roux
This Must Be The Place - Miles Fisher
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland
I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked (169 bpm) - Ida Maria

Cooldown:
I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix) - Black Eyed Peas


It's all true.

No comments: