Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I watch it crush me and then I die.


Once again, don't want to go out. Spoiled rotten by that glorious weather ... but the fifties aren't bad, either. Better than the alternative. Thanks to my wife, who encouraged me to get out. It has been a soul-harming day, and I am grateful for the endorphins.

Distance: 5 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop


This evening the Noble-Oxford PTA won the Reaching Heights Spelling Bee -- my wife was on the team! I was amused that their third round word was MENISCUS. As in, my husband was a depressive pain in the ass when he tore his MENISCUS.

Temperature: 52º
Climate: cool
Weight: 165 lbs.
Dinner: shells carbonara
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

Awesome run. Great playlist. Right where I am at. And I run fast, still. Even today.

Surfing On A Rocket Genius Playlist
Surfing On A Rocket (158 bpm) - AIR
The Sky Is Broken (163 bpm) - Moby
Left Bank - AIR
Temptation - Moby
Mourning Air - Portishead
Sexy Boy - AIR
Wandering Star (160 bpm) - Portishead
Mike Mills (158 bpm) - AIR
Natural Blues - Moby

Cooldown:
Suite II Overture - Janelle Monáe

No comments: