Thursday, March 01, 2012

I know I should forget, but I can't.

Stay classy, Breitbart. In Hell.

Andrew Breitbart, dead at 43. I can now say I have lived long enough to see Andrew Breitbart dead. And that is the last I will say about that.

Distance: 4 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop

The girl and I have a standing date to head to Marshall's to get new running shoes. We need to train for the marathon. She's running the half-mile on Saturday, May 19!

First day of March. We have not seen anything like "winter" and it is now time for spring. Our thoughts turn now to animals and children, sports and adventure. The great turn of the wheel. Peaceful sunshine and deep reflection. We will greet the first day of spring with family celebrations ... and rehearsals for another show. So it goes. So it goes.

Temperature: 39º
Climate: cool & dry
Weight: 167.5 lbs.
Breakfast: whole wheat pear & cheese griddlecakes w/applesauce & yogurt
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

The mustache has finally gone entirely out of control. I cannot maintain this haggard face-atrocity. This time next week I will be in the bathroom at Firestone High School with a pair of clippers and a can of Barbasol. Oh yes, I will.

2007 Playlist
Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna
Tears From a Gun - The Black Ghosts
Stronger - Kanye West
Foundations (169 bpm) - Kate Nash
Split Needles (170 bpm) - The Shins
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - MIKA
All Good Things (Spanish Version) -Nelly Furtado
Make It Easy (John Tejada Remix) - Lusine

Cooldown:
Get Around To It - Tracey Thorn

The 45 Playlists conclude next week!

No comments: