Sunday, March 11, 2012

You walk. I'll run.


Yesterday was a day for family. After the 12 mile, the wife spent time writing while the rest of us cleaned house, and played outside, and enjoyed a meal together (dinner, for the first time in forever) and then played Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games™.

When did I decide I do not like video games? How does that happen?

This morning I woke early to run lines. Coffee, and a script.

Week 8 Total: 29 miles
Training to Date: 194 miles

Distance: 4 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop

Pulled a muscle in my back cleaning house yesterday. That does not bode well, considering the trick I need to perform at the top of the show I am working on. However ... my shins no longer complain, my hips are no longer aching. My body is getting acquainted with effort.

Temperature: 50º
Climate: glorious
Weight: 167.5 lbs.
Snack: cherry yogurt
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

160-164 BPM Playlist
Don't Change - INXS
Lake Shore Driving - Duran Duran
Alex Chilton - The Replacements
Like Eating Glass - Bloc Party
Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo
Don't Box Me In - Stewart Copeland ft/ Stan Ridgway
Digging In The Dirt - Peter Gabriel
Other People - Prick

Cooldown:
Is That Love - Squeeze

Gorgeous day. Perfect for spending indoors all afternoon in rehearsal.

No comments: