Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Foot racing from kitchens.

Flying solo this week, the wife is on a writing retreat in Indiana. In spite of having the bed to myself I did not sleep soundly at all. In fact, some of my dreams were downright disturbing.

Distance: 4 miles
Avg Pace: 7:33
Duration: 30:12
Route: Cain Park Loop

Lovely evening run. Amazing how, when I am in training, a day and a half between runs can feel like forever. Very strong heading out. Great bpm.

Cramp in my ankle and heel, but I kept running. It was very uncomfortable. These things don't usually happen. Then I developed a stitch in my side. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Temperature: 59°
Climate: breezy
Weight: 163 lbs.
Mood: up

1997 Playlist
I'm Afraid of Americans (160 bpm) - David Bowie
Block Rockin' Beats - Chemical Brothers
Absurd (Landslide Mix) - Fluke
Arigato We Love You - Pizzicato Five
Around the World - Daft Punk
Sleep On The Left Side * - Cornershop

No comments: