Thursday, March 17, 2016

Well, yes. I'm still running.

Yesterday I had a pain in my thigh for most of the day, seriously uncomfortable. This morning, fine. But then, it may be aggravated by running. Because that's how that happens.

Also, bent toes. Running. Repetition. Training. Strong heart. Strong lungs. Good health. Remember.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 45°
Climate: cool and bright
Weight: 163 lbs.
Mood: all right

Always older men walking around the park. Some with dogs, others running. I can't tell if I am older than any of them.

Three milers are brisk, fast affairs. No fatigue yet. Planning a six for Sunday, or maybe on Saturday and take Sunday off. Haven't decided yet. Sunday is Calvin's Day, though I plan on rising early I don't know if I'd rather be running or writing.

Maybe both, right?

1987 Playlist
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
Pump Up The Volume - M/A/R/R/S
Honey Bee - The Bears
This Corrosion  - Sisters of Mercy

Yes, some Bono for your St. Patrick's Day.

What kind of douchebag names himself "Good"?

Warmdown:
Alex Chilton * - The Replacements

No comments: