Thursday, March 10, 2016

Let me get some action from the back section.

He's smiling at you, Beavis.
Family matters kept me from getting a training run Tuesday morning, by afternoon it was too late. I had spent the day on a liquid diet in preparation for Wednesday's procedure, and by the evening did not have the calories nor the energy.

The colonoscopy (my first) passed without incident. There's a little joke in there for you. No polyps, nothing like cancer, all clear. See you again in ten years.

As we were preparing for the procedure and the nurse was hooking me up to the machine to check my heart rate, she immediately asked, "Are you a runner?"

I can't tell you how good it feels when someone giving me a medical examination asks me that question.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 7:38
Duration: 22:56
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Refreshing morning run. Climate was perfect. Short pants, short-sleeved shirt. Flying through the springtime air. If only absolutely anything else felt so normal.

Temperature: 57°
Climate: light rain
Weight: 162.5 lbs.
Mood: stressed

1998 Playlist
Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix) - Beastie Boys
Starwayze - back 2 earth
Cadriopo - Stereolab
Cominagetcha - Propellerheads
Because We Want To - Billie

No comments: