Monday, March 14, 2016

My heart was set to live.

Hmn. Ache in my left knee, and also in my right thigh or hip. Did some yard work this weekend, that's how I hurt my back a year or so ago. Thought I was all right. Running every day now, more or less, in training. Could be wearying.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Sun breaks over the pond at Forest Hill Park. Oh, darling, I wish you could have seen it. A heron, not five feet away, taking off in flight. It was majestic.

Temperature: 55°
Climate: cool and humid
Weight: 161.5 lbs.
Mood: all right

1972 Playlist
All The Young Dudes * - Mott the Hoople
The Ballad of El Goodo - Big Star
John, I'm Only Dancing - David Bowie
Jimmy Loves Mary Ann - Looking Glass
One of the Boys - Mott the Hoople
Hi Hi Hi - Paul McCartney & Wings
Stairway to the Stars - Blue Öyster Cult

A little testosterone for your Monday morning.

No comments: