Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I remember I cried when my father died, never wishing to hide the tears.

Wasn't going to run today. Feeling spoiled, the weather has been nice in Athens, and I knew it would be better tomorrow. Why go out today when it's a little cool? Got the night to myself, the wife is home now but at rehearsal for her new show so I watched a small amount of TV, did some personal marketing work, put away laundry, washed dishes, thought about my dad and just started crying.

So I'm taking a run.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 37°
Climate: cool
Weight: 164 lbs. (-1.0)
Mood: not good

No, that didn't really help. But it was a good run, and fast. So, there's that.

Trying to avoid Facebook, which has just been depressing. I think I will pour a drink and watch some more Daredevil like a normal fucking human being.

1971 Playlist
Life on Mars? - David Bowie
Alone Again (Naturally) * - Gilbert O'Sullivan
If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out - Yusuf Islam
I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King
Soul Power (Part 1) - James Brown
Four Sticks - Led Zeppelin

How old do the kids need to be before we can watch Life On Mars with them?

Warmdown
Rock and Roll * - Led Zeppelin

No comments: