Friday, March 25, 2016

Please stop stressing with the hurry up wait.

Brief respite, hanging with the out-laws. The wife is heading straight here from Indiana. Me and the kids got up early (they insisted, seriously, not my idea) and got here by 11 AM.

Listened to Hamilton straight through, when it was finished the girl insisted we start again from the beginning.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 8:01
Duration: 24:03
Route: Hocking River Bike Trail

Flat out on level ground, it's something new. Sometimes I can feel my spine lengthening as I warm into it, and that's good, too.

Bit colder than I had expected, I neglected to bring gloves. Really that was my big discovery from the TCM last fall, gloves make all the difference. I can run in shorts in thirty degree weather, but if its below fifty-five I need something on my hands.

Why did I not run on the bike path every day of my life when I was going to school here? I may have, perhaps six times my entire college career.

By the football stadium I passed a brace of Mormons on bikes.

Temperature: 46°
Climate: overcast and cool
Mood: Ok

2011 Playlist
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra
Helena Beat - Foster the People
Need You Now - Cut Copy
Ok - Beastie Boys
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris

No comments: