Saturday, March 12, 2016

I've got blisters on my feet.

Training says this is a day off, but I already took one on Tuesday. So strange, as I walked out of the office last night at five, it occurred to me that it was the weekend. I haven't had a "weekend" in well over a month. Of course, it feels like much longer.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 7:18
Duration: 22:01
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Gorgeous day, quick trip through the park. Running fast. My best time for a half is 1:43.35. That was six years ago. No idea what May 15th has in store.

Temperature: 48°
Climate: sunshiny and cool
Weight: 162.5 lbs.
Mood: okay

1978 Playlist
Thank You For Being a Friend - Andrew Gold
Strange Town - The Jam
Statue of Liberty - XTC
I Must Be In Love - The Rutles
Peanuts (178 bpm) - The Police
Metropolis - Kraftwerk

No comments: