Sunday, March 06, 2016

Hit the high road.

Colonoscopy Wednesday. Low-fiber diet for the next three days. So now you know.

Went to bed much later than I had hoped or planned for. Woke early. No headache, but I am walking exhausted. No idea how I will be able to catch up this week. I think I will just be tired the rest of my life.

Tour visits Cleveland Heights today.

Distance: 3.22 miles
Avg Pace: 7:56
Duration: 25:37
Route: Boulevard Loop

Temperature: 34°
Climate: cool
Pavement: dry
Weight: 164 lbs.
Mood: present

1973 Playlist
Captain Jack - Billy Joel
Tonight - The Raspberries
Skokian - Hot Butter
Free Ride - The Edgar Winter Group
Living For The City - Stevie Wonder
Cindy Incidentally - The Faces
Hooked On A FeelingI - Blue Swede
Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel

No comments: