Sunday, March 10, 2024

I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.

Saturday had a twist, I invited a friend over for lunch. Made lunch for them and we sat around and talked, like friends. That was new.

Nine days without toxicants. Both weekend mornings I woke with a minor head pain, the result of sleeping late (I am accustomed to caffeine nolater than six) and also being overwarm. However, unlike most weekends, pain reliever works a charm, and fast.

I woke once each weekend night to go to the bathroom, which is not the norm. I have been drinking a lot of water before bed, to keep myself from the desire to snack, which has also been good for my system, though I do not like getting up in the dark.   

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 10:05

4:00 PM "This is a fine day not to take a run."

5:00 PM "I'm taking a run."

2009 Playlist
S&M - Rihanna  
I'm Not Your Toy - La Roux
Sugar - Flo Rida ft. Wynter Gordon

Six days in a row. That's what we said.

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 33°
Climate: flurries & wind
Pavement: damp
Mood: good

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: leftover chicken in a pot with lemon orzo, coffee w/cream
Lunch:  fresh fruit w/granola, Greek yogurt & honey
Tea Time: Tea w/cream & honey, almonds & dried cranberries
Dinner: popcorn, fizzy water, gingerbread blondie

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 185 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 180 lbs.

So, I'm not actually losing weight, but that's okay?

Upper body: 10 (5x)

No comments: