Saturday, March 02, 2024

Feels good to make your body move.

Friday was a bigger day than I realized. This morning I woke and my keister was sore, on the left side. It was from all of the dagger fights and death scenes.

Slept eight hours, no melatonin, no Benadryl. No alcohol, no weed. Just Zoloft and caffeine this morning. I have a dry cough, which I contribute to dehydration and a lot of talking yesterday. I have to get on that.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 34:24
Pace: 9:50

Beautiful afternoon by the river, keep that head up, it's good for you to straighten your spine.

But, ooh. My butt hurts.

2020 Playlist
Murphy's Law - Róisín Murphy
Blinding Lights - The Weeknd 
Music Makes Me High - Avalanches
Model Villages - Idles
Interstellar Love - Avalanches ft. Leon Bridges
Open Relations - Heart Bones
Feels Good - Longshot ft. Tgik, Taylor Ray  DJ Serpico
Levitating - Dua Lipa
Your Love (Déjà Vu) - Glass Animals

Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 52°
Climate: Overcast and breezy
Pavement: damp
Mood: good

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, scrambled eggs w/spinach, sour cream w/salsa, buttered toast, bacon w/syrup, clementine
Lunch: café au lait, coffe cake
Dinner: white chili w/chicken, corn, avocado, onion, cheese, corn chips & crème fresh 
Dance Party: Athletic Lite NA

No comments: