Thursday, March 14, 2024

I'm going to fly from side to side.

Two weeks dry. First bad night's sleep all month, but it was entirely circumstantial, work-related worrying. Nice night last night, hanging out with our son who is home for spring break.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:34

1969 Playlist
I Want To Take You Higher - Sly & the Family Stone
What Goes On - The Velvet Underground

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 62°
Climate: overcast  breezy
Mood: all right

Not really feeling it today, so I chose a short run. I need to rest these pins a little more.  

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

I need to do knee bends, that may help. It's not enough to just stretch.

Breakfast: fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, granola, almonds, dried cranberries, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Reuben (half)
Happy Hour: Diet Pepsi
Dinner: brisket burger (half), fries w/aioli, buffalo cauliflower, strawberry lemonade
Show Bev: sparkling mineral water

Upper Body: 6 reps.
Core Strength: 20 sit-ups

No comments: