Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Got my eyes wide open and I see the signs.

Four years ago, the world shut down. For a time. I think today would be a fine one for a morning run.

Nine days in a row. Keep pushing.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:34
Pace: 9:46

Not sure what to do about my knees, except for to stop running. But that's silly. A day off would be helpful, but the weather is so nice. Maybe another day soon.

1979 Playlist
Day Tripper (154 BPM) - Yellow Magic Orchestra ft. Norio Yoshizawa  
Keep On Marching - The Meters
They Don't Know - Kirsty MacColl
I Can't Help It - Michael Jackson
10:15 Saturday Night (174 BPM) - The Cure
Dangerous Type - The Cars

Ugh. Up since 5:30 AM, not my plan. Ah, well. There's a lot to be doing.

Route: Burlington Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 54°
Climate: perfect
Mood: angsty

There are side streets with two-way stops that I was previously unaware of.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: gingerbread blondie, coffee w/cream
Lunch: chicken with lemon orzo
Treat: ginger ale, almonds & dried fruit
Dinner: Reuben (half), chips & tempura broccoli

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 183 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

Sit-Ups: 40
Planks: 60 sec.

No comments: