Sunday, May 19, 2024

Take me off the radar.

Oh my God, this day. Got to shop for the end-of-year party, get out some additional yard furniture, and finish the game.

My brother turns 60 today. I remembered this last night, actually his wife reminded me via a Facebook post and I thought, shit. I forgot to send him anything. His birthday is the day after our son's birthday, which has actually led me to forget rater than remember.

But then this morning I remembered I sent him a very special 60th birthday gift three months ago which he has been hanging onto. Yay oh me!

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 8:38

2004 Playlist
Float On - Modest Mouse
Rocket Ride - Felix da Housecat
Future Sightings - I Am the World Trade Center

I've been running since I was twelve. But I've been running since I was thirty-six. Thank you, Steve Jobs, for twenty years of music on the road.

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: clear skies & pretty
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Can't kill the year playlists before I leave town. But that's okay! Maybe I will bring it to a close on the big boat. Big Boat Minus Four!

Upper body: 
Core Strength:
   Sit-Ups: 20
   Plank: 90 sec. 

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 179 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream
Lunch: oatmeal w/fresh & dried berries, butter, cream & brown sugar
Snack: Cheetos
Dinner: cheeseburger, wings, beer (2), chips, guac, cannoli

We had a party! 

No comments: