Thursday, May 16, 2024

Running, running down the street.

I keep forgetting to do upper body work while watching the ballgame. Like, earlier I was think how I like to listen to podcasts (not music) while doing sit-ups, because that helps me focus, but I like to watch something on a screen when lifting weights.

We were winning, too. That should have been motivational. Anyway, busy day! They are all busy days! Big Boat Minus Seven Days! 

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 38:04
Pace: 9:31

Not feeling it Wednesday morning. Seriously, it's okay to miss a day. Jesus.

1985 Playlist
Look Mama - Howard Jones  
Call Me (163 BPM) - Go West
Miami Vice Theme - Jan Hammer
Around the World In a Day - Prince  The Revolution
Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy
Riot In My Mind (162 BPM) - Poison Girls
Left of the Dial - The Replacements
Money's Too Tight (To Mention) - Simply Red
All I Need is a Miracle - Mike + The Mechanics
Something About You - Level 42
Anxiety. Work worries me. I have a show opening this weekend. The world is ending. My body, my time, my writing, my life. At least I am sleeping well. That is something I cannot take for granted.

Route:
Temperature:
Climate:
Mood:
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Upper body: 120 rep
Core Strength: 
   Sit-Ups: 40

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 179 lbs. (-1.0) 
Goal: 175 lbs.

Wednesday
Breakfast: yogurt, granola, fruit, coffee w/cream
Lunch: veggie chili over rice w/cheese, scallions & sour cream
Treat: watermelon gummi bears (yeah), Cheetos* & Coke
Dinner: martini, fries, beer

Thursday
Breakfast: coffee w/cream, oatmeal w/cream, brown sugar, dried fruit, butter
Snack: Nutrigrain Bar
Lunch: Ramen w/fried egg
Snack: Cheetos*
Dinner: TBA

* These are controlled amounts of Cheetos. We have a bag of Cheetos in the house. Each time, I have put them in a ramekin, a small dish. One small dish.

No comments: