Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Just take me with you.

The heat settles in, makes it difficult to sleep. Windows open, fans on. She tells me the temperature on the boat should be in the sixties, we are preparing for that. Tomorrow we will  be in New York, and the weather will be much the same as it is here, hot! 

Distance: 1 miles
Duration: 8:32

Whose idea was it to take the big boat? I think it was ours but she's done all the planning. She likes to do the planning (no, really) just like my mom. I have learned to pack more than I need. I want to look good for her.

1984 Playlist  
Take Me With U - Prince & The Revolution
Talking in Your Sleep - New Romantics
Tenderness - General Public

Two more runs before the end of the year playlists for 2024. Huh. Getting them all in before June. Not a record, but nothing to be ashamed of.

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 71°
Climate: sunny & nice
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Little stiff today. Drank so much water last night. Those thoughts aren't related.

Upper body: 
Core Strength: 

I tried running every day in March and crashed. I have now run as many times as I did in March, and I feel good. Weather makes a big difference. And a full night's sleep.

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 176 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, cannoli (1)
Lunch: sushi & salad
Happy House: Arnold Palmer, turtle (1)
Dinner: spaghetti w/meat sauce, roasted vegetables, beer

No comments: