Friday, May 31, 2024

Run like you hungry.

Luna, the canal cat, was waiting outside when I opened the hatch. Did she hear me stirring about in here and wait for me?

A wild and circuitous route about Regent's Canal. Did not wish the stray too far afield, it will be a big walking day. Remember to take pain reliever, and the wear braces.

I think I pulled a muscle in my back. How?

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:16
Pace: 9:38
Temperature: 54°

160 - 169 BPM Playlist
Before Today (Adam F Remix) - Everything But the Girl
Yankee & Brave (ep. 4) - Run the Jewels
Join the Professionals - The Professionals
Walcott - Vampire Weekend
Don't Change - INXS
Eight Miles High - Hüsker Dü

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fruit yogurt & fresh fruit
Lunch: "New Yorker" sandwich, Karma Cola, Caesar salad, potato salad
Happy Hour: Grind espresso martini, 6 wine gums
Dinner: Cod, chips, Coca-Cola
Nightcap: rose wine atop a canal boat

My only run in London this trip, I would like to have gotten in another, or at least head the other way down the canal, which was uninterrupted. The wife had asked me not to head toward Camden, because she thought we would be walking that way and wanted to discover it together, but we did not.

Also? Did not remember to wear the braces. But my, how did I manage to run 23 times in the month of May? Well done, sir. Well done.

No comments: