Monday, May 27, 2024

I want to get out on my own.

Book jacket photo
Day Five at Sea:
We really are some of the youngest people on the boat. Not the youngest, no. There are families, kids, young adults. But seriously. So many old, white people.

When I woke at six on the first day, I had to wait for coffee, and to run. We've crossed two time zones, now I can barely get out by nine. Still, a slow and steady adjustment. It helps!

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 10 minutes

150 - 159 BPM Playlist
Concrete Jungle - The Specials
Talk To Ya Later - The Tubes
This Corrosion - Sisters of Mercy

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit  yogurt
Trivia Time: latte, cinnamon twist
High Tea: tea w/milk & sugar, olive & tom sand, ham & chutney sand, apple tart, chocolate cream tart, scone w/clotted cream & jam
Cocktail Hour: Tanqueray martini, bean chips
Dinner: asparagus & red pepper marmalade, pork, cherries flambé, white and red wines

Is it appropriate for the band to play "My Heart Will Go On" on a Transatlantic crossing?

No comments: