Monday, May 06, 2024

Who's tripping down the streets of the city?

And here we are, in 1967. Short run, after all. Stand tall, take it easy, run slow. Yesterday felt really good. I'd like to keep it that ay.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:23

1967 Playlist
Windy - The Association  
96 Tears - ? & The Mysterians
Bring Down the Birds - Herbie Hancock
Mary, Mary - The Monkees

Pretty boss set, actually.

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: overcast  cool
Mood: good

The wife tipped me off to the podcast A History of Rock Music in 500 Songs by Andrew Hickey. He said it was a ten year project but it started in 2018 and he isn't halfway there yet, but that's fine with me. We are listening and so should you.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Upper body: 40 reps.
Core Strength: 
   Sit-Up: 40
   Bicycle: 40

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 180 lbs.
Goal: 175 lbs.

Can I lose five pounds by May 22? I have a particular reason for this, and it is to fit more comfortably into the tuxedo I will be wearing on the big boat.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit, dried fruit, yogurt, granola & seeds
Lunch: garlic bread, spaghetti & meatball
Dinner: popcorn, beer

No comments: