Monday, June 22, 2015

Barefoot and on the run.

Torturing Hayden Christensen. It's only fair.
Yesterday's was the first run in a long time to truly make me sore. Of course, in addition to eight miles the boy and I worked together in the garage. getting left over building supplies up and onto the rafters, which was challenging work. I was glad that the most strenuous part involved bending backwards, and not reaching forwards. My thighs hurt today. My back does not.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 7.42
Route: Boulevard Loop

Temperature: 70°
Climate: clammy
Weight: 156 lbs. (-4.0)
Intake: fruit yogurt & granola
Hydration: yes
Stretches: not really
Upper Body: 40 reps

What's That Lyric?
A New England* - Kirsty MacColl
Five Get Over Excited - The Housemartins

Aztec Camera Radio on Spotify ... The Jam, Style Council and Paul Weller! But no Aztec Camera. 

No comments: