Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hurry, boy. It's waiting there for you.

So I'm driving with the kids in the backseat and Africa comes on the radio. I ask if they know this song and they don't, so it's time to play Daddy's favorite game, What Year Was This Song Produced?

They think for just a moment before the girl says, "It sounds like something that didn't make it into Animalympics."

Total win.

Distance: 4.27 miles
Avg Pace:  7.56
Route: Forest Hills Run

Still got turned around in Forest Hills, but I think I got it. Ended up at Superior instead of the bridge, which also took me right through a family of geese with their young. You don't want to run past geese with their young.

Next time, if I get it right, this may be my clean 4 mile route.

Temperature: 72°
Climate: humid and damp
Weight:158 lbs. (-2.0)
Intake: fruit yogurt & grape nuts
Hydration: 32 oz.
Stretches: yes

Training begins tomorrow. Hot today, ate properly before heading out but I was tired and hungry by mile three. It didn't help that I felt all turned around.

What's That Lyric?
Africa - Toad-O 

Dellavedova, drink your coffee.

No comments: