Wednesday, June 03, 2015

If I should falter would you open your arms out to me?

Artifacts.
Nineteen runs in May, another record. But then the temperature dipped - again - and so did my spirits. The wind, the rain, all the rain, but even worse, the cold. A total drag. Add to that my late nights taken with technical and dress rehearsals for Timon and there has been little time or motivation.

But today is National Running Day. So run we must.

Temperature: 54°
Distance: 3.37 miles
Avg Pace: 7.59
Climate: nice and cool

Very weak this morning. When training begins, I must take care to retire early - always very difficult during the summer. There was a beautiful, full moon just over the housetops. Sorry you missed that.

Weight: 156.5 lbs.
From goal: -3.5

What's On Daddy's iPhone?
Respect - Erasure 

No comments: