Sunday, June 07, 2015

I won't fall. I am titanium.

The plan yesterday was to do all the housework. Instead, I notice around 8:30 AM that I had schedule massotherapy for nine, and the day just lazily spooled out from there -- attended plays and inbetween doing a little laundry.

This is all right. Today I will do all the housework.

Temperature: 68°
Distance: 4.56 miles
Avg Pace: 7.25
Climate: bright and warm

Another chilly night at the theater. Such a great day, the crowd at Tri-C West arrived in shorts and T-shirts, but the seating area is in shadow from 7 PM on. The problem with my hoping for warmer weather is mornings like these. I could have gotten up earlier, sure, but I was sorting socks and watching Breaking Bad until midnight.

Something new today, a Forest Hills run. Only got turned around once when I ran into a parking area. Man, talk about a tale of two cities. The Heights side is recently mowed and ready for play while the East Cleveland side has not been tended to for some time. No surprise the water fountains have not been turned on. However, the paths are clear and that's where the lagoon is and the geese and ducks are. It was a very good run and I will continue to go there.

Weight: 156.5 lbs.
From Goal: -3.5

What's On Daddy's iPhone? 
Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia

No comments: