Friday, July 14, 2023

Forest Hill Walk

I'm dizzy pretty much all the time now. I just deal with it and try not to fall down.

And I am out of sorts. Can't run yet, it hurts too much in my side. I tried to run last night and stopped, which was depressing. The wife reminded me, I can walk! I did that last summer when I was recuperating from my operation, and that was very helpful. 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 59:37
Pace: 19:15
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 71°
Climate: excellent
Mood: a little shaky
 
Planks: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh blueberry, strawberry, cherry, watermelon, banana w/granola & yogurt
Snack: Cheez-Its
Lunch: Hot Tito (1 slice), Coke
Afternoon: fizzy water, sunbutter & banana muffin
Dinner: cobb salad, tempura green beans, falafel balls
Alcohol? Manhattan

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 bs. (-0-) 
Goal: 165 lbs.

Writing: yes

No comments: