Wednesday, July 12, 2023

What the hell's got into you?

But, okay. Also. On Sunday, at Cedar Point, the first ride we went on was the Scrambler. And almost immediately my wife leans into me (see: centrifugal force) and my arm is stuck for a moment between the edge of the car and my side, and I feel this pinch in my ribs.

Not a pop, not a crack, right? Just a sudden twinge of pain. And I've had it for the past several days. Not debilitating, just ... there. What is that?

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 10:06
Route: Haselton Loop 
Temperature: 70°
Climate: overcast & damp
Mood: pained

Okay, oof. That was. I set out for a two mile run, but decided almost immediately to make it one mile. The pain in my side made it hard to take deep breaths, which are necessary for running. Not sure how to handle this. A few days off? Not sure.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Planks: tbd 
Upper body: 10 reps (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, smoothie bowl w/ fresh mango, strawberry, blackberry & blueberry granola w/agave drizzle
Coffee Break: latte w/oat milk
Lunch: baba & pita, cookie
Treat: ice cream cone
Dinner: leftover pea & pepper stir fry over rice, fizzy water
Alcohol? no

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0.5) 
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: 30 min
Blog? conducted an interview

What's That Lyric?
Young Guns (Go For It!) - Wham!

No comments: