Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Use me until I run out of juice.

Know how many children we
had to push out of the way
to get these shirts?
Near one-year post-op exam. All apparently well in my left eye, if not perfect. I am actually using my old sunglasses when running, I would hate to damage the new ones.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:39
Pace: 9:53
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 82°
Climate: sunny & humid
Mood: anxious
 
Stretches: yes
Planks: 90 sec. (2x)
Upper body: 10 reps.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream
Coffee Break: latte w/oat milk 
Lunch: Mac & cheese burger, slaw, Diet Pepsi
Snack: cheezits, fizzy water
Dinner: snap pea & red pepper stir fry w/rice
Alcohol? 

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

The big hold steady,

Reading: 30 min.
Blog? yes

What's That Lyric?
Down - Hot Chip

No comments: