Monday, July 03, 2023

The only road I've ever been down.

New summer swag.
My left knee doesn't hurt the way it used to. Not sure what that means. I mean, sounds good, right? Still hurts but standing up, sitting down, it's all good.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 26:19
Pace: 8:29
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: good
 
I have a collection of 32" shorts which I can only wear when I am lighter than 170 pounds.

165-174 BPM Playlist
Be My Baby Tonight - Whitney Houston
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Dr. Lee, PhD. - Beastie Boys ft. Lee "Scratch" Perry
In the Heights (radio edit) - "In The Heights" OBCR
The Look - Metronomy
Birdland - Maynard Ferguson
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, banana w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: leftover chicken teriyaki over fried rice
Dinner: brisket nachos, hot dogs (2x)
Alcohol? Bubble berry ipa (2x)

I fucking love fresh fruit.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Holding steady.

Blog? held an interview 

No comments: