Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Looking for something I'll never find.

Powderpuff is canceled.
Second shingles vaccine yesterday. My shoulder is sore, but that is all, and that is good. I did not care to be feverish and unwell today (though I guess I still could be.)

Also, did a blood draw and apparently I am in the acceptable range for a person my age. This is an improvement over last August. I think.

What is troubling to me is how depressed I got last night. I was at an event where I suddenly felt entirely irrelevant thought that may simply be reality hitting me in the face. What have I done? Is any of it relevant? I feel like I have been loud and meaningless.

Probably a good thing few people read this blog. It's one of the few spaces where I choose to be honest.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:46
Pace: 9:55
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: sunny & nice
Mood: down
 
Nearly healed. Feeling good.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 50
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, cherry, banana w/granola. yogurt, honey & sunflower seeds 
Treat: Skittles
Lunch: smoothie bowl w/fresh strawberry, mango, cantaloupe w/chocolate/PB granola & Nutella, because fuck protein
Snack: Cheez-Its
Dinner: burrito w/chips & guac
Alcohol? no

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: 30 min.

What's That Lyric?
Gold Rush - Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: