Friday, July 07, 2023

We running and don’t look back.

Forest Hill Park Footbridge
Skipping a day makes me feel wrong. Weird? I guess. It's been a weird week.

Also? Now on Threads (Pengo216).

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 40:16
Pace: 10:04
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: sunny & humid
Mood: all right
  
Beautiful day, I feel weary, though. Never stopped, just trudging along. Weird, weird week.

Stretches: yes
Planks: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w cream, fresh blueberry, blackberry, banana, strawberry, grape, cherry w/granola & yogurt
Afternoon: fizzy water (2x)
Late Lunch: slaw & corn salad, bread w/butter 
Dinner: Caesar salad, BBQ chik pizza (1 slice)
Alcohol? Shandy

Photo: J. Mark Souther
Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 169.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: 30 min.

It's like, if I don't write it down, it didn't happen. Or I need a check list to make sure I do the things. And now that includes the reading and the writing.

What’s That Lyric?
Turn Up the Sunshine – Diana Ross ft. Tame Impala

No comments: